Make a guide/videos that show how to migrate from Windows to Ubuntu.
- how can I know if my hardware is supported
- how can I make a partition of my hard disk
- what is the difference between installing Wubi of installing Ubuntu in other partition
- how to move outlook emails and address to thunderbird/evince
- how do some Microsoft Office tasks with OpenOffice.org
- how share files in a SMB intranet
- which programs run in wine seamsly
- how to use Pidgin to talk with friends
- Show Microsoft (and related) software replacements in Ubuntu
... And any other simple low-medium level user tasks.
Of course, the guides/videos would be in several languages (or subtituled in chase of videos), with a plain easy language (for very low tech-profile users).